Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mute!

Hi all, I am so sorry I haven't been posting regular. It isn't like me, to not have anything to say! But I am a quite new to this blogging lark, I keep forgetting to blog!

What has been going on then and what have I got to say? Well.. I have been working on quite a few projects and gathering resources to finish them all off. I have lots of crazy ideas, all scribbled down on lots of yellow post it notes chucked all around the bottom of my computer screen..he he. On my Pc I have so many folders with picture reference, patterns etc. Time, where does it go? Where ever it goes, it certainly goes off in a hurry!

The weather is naff at the moment in Italy. It has been quite cold up until a week ago. It keeps raining, which normally I love. But because it has rained every day, it just feels like I am in England!

Thank goodness, I have my Sims to keep me from looking out the window. It is much better to watch my Sims getting wet in my game!

0 comments:

Post a Comment