Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lurking and Linking :P


I am still lurking here and there, in the background..

If you want to see WIP screenies of my forthcoming creations, my personal thoughts etc.
Please feel free to add yourself to the following links:-

My 'Sims profile' on Facebook - 

My 'Sims 3 profile' on the Sims3.com/Exchange - 
  
My new profile at Sailfinsims - (Deb has a fab new site, so you will have to re- register on the new site).

My TSR Sims profile 

My Sims 'My Space account' - (I deleted the old one).

My Sims 'Google+'  profile
I will update this with more links as I remember them..Lol! Drop me a line, I love to chat :D

My new Blogger profile - I guess you already have that right!  :P  :P

(It is currently showing as .it cos I am in Italy at the moment :P )

0 comments:

Post a Comment