Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lost for words

Today I feel so happy.. I just can't stop giggling.. I haven't got much concentration today at all, I feel like I am dreaming..

In fact I am feeling so out of it, that when I went to the shop, I gave the chap £30 instead of £20. (My shopping came to £18). He gave me £2 change. I didn't realise this until I got back home and my hubby happened to metion how expensive the shopping seemed, for what I had in my bag.

As soon as my hubby said that, I realised what I had done.

I think he thought I had secretly bought £10 worth of Icecream and ate it in secret whilst walking back home..(I wish)...

It does not matter.. it's done..  and the reason I am so happy, far out weighs what has happened to me today.. Why am I happy. I can't and will not say. All you need to know is, I will not forget the reason why I am so happy today..

Just saying!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment